To share the ways God has been faithful in your life, email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Linda – PRAISE: Her son Bobbie’s cornea transplant is NO longer showing signs of rejection, which means it is improving. Continue to pray for complete healing. Thanks for all of your prayers
– All is well! The lymph nodes in the lungs have shrunk to almost nothing. I will not need to see the pulmonary specialist again. THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS! With gratitude, Marsha
– Praise God for His provision! Miracle #1: Just an hour before taking our car in for regular maintenance, a problem showed up that turned out to be a major issue. Miracle #2: Our warranty was nearly expired – this issue was covered by the warranty! If this had happened not too much later, we would have had a much larger repair bill. Miracle #3: This happened 3 days before we took off on a weekend road trip. Thank you Lord!
– Heather – “Thank you for prayers for a job, I will start in March. I believe God has blessed us with just what our family needs! Thank you also for a wonderful church family – my family has been truly blessed by SFB and its members! Praise God!”
– I want to point out that prayer can indeed work miracles. We have been lifting up EveryVillage, a ministry in South Sudan. Today (1/23/14), they signed a pact for South Sudan that brings the warring factions together to rebuild this war ravaged country. Keep praying for peace in South Sudan, He is moving.
– Praise God for providing the money needed for a computer upgrade for the video ministry here at church. We prayed and he answered in an amazing way!
– He is consistently patient with me when I try to take over control of my life.
– He is faithful to restore/refresh my soul through His Word.
– I can count on Him to sustain me through the difficult stretches of ministry.
– Somehow I have not failed out of Seminary in spite of my best efforts to bury myself…I’ll chalk that up to God’s faithfulness to help me finish what I started!
– After praying for him for months, my brother finally came to church this last Saturday!